For getting started we will need Android Studio and basic Understand of Java and XML and boom we are just a pinch away from our first Android mobile application.
So let’s get started, We will start by installing the Java JDK (Java Development Kit) and Android IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
System Configuration Requirements (from Link )
If you are a windows user then you must have these basic configurations to get a smooth performance.
|Windows||Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (64-bit)|
|RAM||4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended|
|Disk Required||2 GB of available disk space minimum, 4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)|
|Required Resolution||1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution|
|Windows||Mac® OS X® 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher, up to 10.14 (macOS Mojave)|
|Required RAM||4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended|
|HDD Required||2 GB of available disk space minimum,4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)|
|Screen resolution||1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution|
My Pc Specification:
- Graphics Card: Rx570 4gb
- Mouse: Zebronics Transformer Series
- Keyboard: Zebronics Transformer Series
- Headset: Motorola
- Mouse Pad: Black Paper sheet
- Monitor: Samsung Curved 60hz
- Ram:8 Ram Corsair Vengence
- Processor: Ryzen5 2600
- Storage 512GB SDD,1TB HDD
Tools Required to Run Android Studio:
- Web browser (for downloading the software)
- I use Chrome/Firefox. (If you have internet explorer then first download Chrome or firefox the Continue :p )
- Java JDK(Java Development Kit) Download
- Download the JDK specific to your own operating system.
- Then run the downloaded file to install the JDK successfully.
- In Case if the above link doesn’t work just google “Java JDK”.
- Android Studio (IDE) Download
- Read and Accept terms after pressing the download button then you can download the Android Studio.
- Then simply install the downloaded file.
- so once you set up everything we will be ready to launch 🙂
- you can also follow our Android app development tutorials for beginners in Hindi